GARDENNAE SUN TEA (edible)
- Open up a bottle of water.
- Insert 2 tea bags. (use fresh herbal teas).
- Set in the sun until it brews (6hrs.). Add ice as needed/chill.
KOOL-AID LIPGLOSSES (not edible)
1. put about 1 cup vaseline in a microwave safe bowl
2. heat the vaseline in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each heating. It took me about 7-8 minutes to melt each batch of vaseline. It will be liquid when it is fully melted. It will be very hot!
3. take out of microwave and stir in 1 pkg. kool-aid drink crystals until desired colour is reached - I used the whole package for each batch. Stir until the crystals are completely dissolved.
4. if starting to solidify you can heat again for another 30 seconds - skip this step if it is still liquidy
5. pour into your lip gloss containers and leave to solidify - a couple hours
More fun summer ideas coming soon!